Let Annesdale set the scene for your wedding day.
Annesdale Mansion is a picturesque storybook setting for your wedding day. The romantic ceremony garden is the perfect place for you to begin your new life with your closest family and friends. Following the ceremony, your guests are welcomed into the Mansion to explore the many well-appointed rooms.
The cost of the venue for a wedding is $11,500 on a Saturday and $9,500 for events Sunday through Friday*.
This fee includes all of the following:
- (75) Gold Chiavari Chairs
- (12) 48" round tables
- (10) 30" bistro tables
- (200) white folding garden chairs
- Full valet service (for up to 200 people and 7 hours)
- 12 hour rental
- Security guard(s)
- The entire bottom floor of the mansion
- 3 rooms and bathrooms upstairs
- The ceremony garden, back patio and dance floor, and side yards and fountain
- Rehearsal walk through time (depending on availability)
- Pre and post clean
- Annesdale representative for vendor deliveries
- Exclusive access for bridal or engagement portraits
The ceremony garden can host wedding ceremonies large or small. Should you want an indoor ceremony, the grand ballroom can accommodate you at a limited capacity. Please let us know the vision for your special day and we would be happy to help your vision become reality.
At Annesdale, we believe that our brides and grooms should a wedding day that perfectly fits their love story. For that reason, we do not mandate that you choose any specific vendor. You are free to choose whomever you'd like for your caterer, photographer, band/DJ, etc. as long as they are licensed and insured. This becomes extremely cost-effective for our couples. Should you need any recommendations for vendors, we would be happy to provide you with those.
* Sunday events on holiday weekends carry a Saturday fee.
Take a look at Mary & John's special day at Annesdale Mansion. Photography by The Kenneys.